Sunday, November 27, 2011

Where Have We Been?

I've been terrible about keeping up with the blog. Things have gotten busy with my final year of graduate school, plus teaching two sections of a freshman composition course at CSU. I'll do my best to fill in the gaps - although I'm not sure if anyone follows the blog these days. Oh well, self-preservation, then.

Nick and Brittany were in town for the Great American Beer Festival in Denver this September. We tried dozens of beers and had fun in RMNP as well.



We visited an apple orchard with Bo.

We had our first snow in October, much to Bo's delight. Baloo could care less. He doesn't like his fancy little paws to get wet.

And we had parents in town for Thanksgiving just last week. Bo adored them, we decorated the Christmas tree, ate quite a lot of food, and enjoyed relaxing for the week. We did the turkey on the grill and smoked it with applewood - delicious! Bo also got together for a play date with another Newfie in our neighborhood, named Brody.



No comments:

Post a Comment